Important Package and Payment Notes
- The above air packages are made on the basis of the special fare and rates taken from the respective airlines and hotels. Once confirmation is made no amendments are possible without incurring cancellation charges. The airline tickets once issued are non refundable.
- The above hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers. Still we request you that before finalizing the tour with us kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews.
- Kindly note that the quotations are given without holding any confirmed reservations either in the airlines or in the hotels.
- Till advance payment is received all your reservations are on tentative basis.
- Within two working days of receiving an advance payment, customer is given confirmation over the email. The confirmation contains the details of Customer file number, Hotel Confirmation, Air ticket confirmation, Total package amount, Amount paid by Customer and Balance amount to be paid at the time handing over travel documents.
- Once confirmation is made than full and final payment should be made only in cash/netbanking at the time when all the travel documents are delivered to the guest.
- For the cheque payments, the documents will be processed or delivered once the amount is credited in our account.
- Our cheque bounce charges are ₹ 1000
- Payment by credit card will attract 3% service charge on each and every transactions.
- Cash deposit in our banks will attract surcharge of 1% on the deposited amount.
- Cost does not include expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail/flight/vehicle delays, cancellations, strikes, natural calamity, political disturbance etc.
Important Hotel Notes
- All the guests (husband, wife & adult children) are requested to carry their photo identity proof in original ( passport or voter I card )& a photocopy to be produced & handed over at the time of Check-in at the Hotels. This is mandatory. Airline and Hotels may deny entry and services in the absence of these documents, in such cases UAS International Holidays should not be held responsible by customers.
- In hotels for an extra adult/child either roll a way bed or mattress shall be provided.
- In case your packages is inclusive of complimentary Arrival / departure transfers the same shall be provided as per schedule fixed by the hotel. however this may require you to wait at the airport for short duration until all the guests arriving at that time exit the airport.
- Transfers are on SIC (seat in coach) basis.
- The request for an adjacent or an adjoining room will be on subject to availability.
- It is mandatory to carry the age proof of children(02 to 11 yrs) and infant(below 02yrs) along with other travel documents.
- Room allocation (Twin bed / Double bed) is at the discretion of the hotel. The check in and check out time of the hotel is 1430 to 12 noon and number of meals including breakfast are always corresponding to the no. of nights booked by the guest. The hotel does not provide breakfast on the day of arrival.
- For early check in and late check out the payment is to be settled directly by the guest.
- Hotel has the right to claim the damages incurred by any of the guest.
- The guests are requested to take care of their personal belongings carefully and avoid leaving them unattended.
- Cost of additional services availed by the guest which are not part of our package inclusions are to be settled directly at the hotel.
- To avail the arrival transfers please check the hotel representative holding the placard of your name/ hotel name.
- Buffet meal will be provided at fixed venue decided by the hotel. Timings : Breakfast 0800-1000 hrs , Lunch : 1300-1500 hrs , Dinner : 1930 -2200 hrs. These are the standard buffet timings observed by the hotels. Still you are kindly requested to check the perfect buffet timings at the time of check in at the hotel. Once the buffet time is over the hotel might ask you to pay for your meals. It is at the discretion of the hotel to provide buffet or fixed menu meals depending on the occupancy of the guest in the hotel.
Important Airline Notes
- The check in counter is closed 60 minutes before the departure time. We strongly recommend customers to reach the airport 3 hours before the departure time of the flight to avoid any inconvenience.
- Domestic flights of Indigo Airline, Spicejet Airline and Go Air departs from Airport Terminal 1. Kindly reconfirm the departure terminal and the flight schedule from the airline before leaving for the airport.
- In most of the flights 15 kg weight is allowed in Check in baggage and 07 kg weight is allowed in hand baggage. Please check it with our sales person for further details.
- Due to unavoidable circumstances if customer miss the flight than he needs to purchase the tickets on the next available flight by making direct payment. The amount of missed flight will not be adjusted against the freshly purchased tickets. Please reconfirm your return flight ticket too from the airline counter.
- Web check in is not possible in our group packages.
- In airline no seat is provided to Infant.
Advance, Cancellation & Refund policy.
- Advance booking amount to confirm the reservation: 10,000 or 50% of the package cost. Whichever is higher.
- Balance Amount: When the final documents are delivered to the customer.
- Air tickets once issued are non refundable. Request for name change in Flight tickets can be taken only 07 days before departure date (subject to approval of Airline and seat availability) and cost is: 5,000 per name change + difference of fare.
- For group departures once booking is received 100% cancellation will be charged.
- 40 days prior to departure if cancellation request will be raised then 40% of the package cost will be charged.
- 30 days prior to departure if cancellation request will be raised then 60% of the package cost will be charged.
- 21 days prior to departure if cancellation request will be raised then 80% of the package cost will be charged.
- 15 days prior to departure if cancellation request will be raised then 100% of the package cost will be charged.
- Amendment Charges (after deducting cancellation Charges).Amendments have to be notified in writing only. Any Amendment made over the phone or verbally will not be considered for taking any action.
- Mode of Refund: By Cheque or NEFT Only. No refund will be given in cash.
- Time period for refund:20 days from the date of request raised for cancellation.